Friday, June 22, 2012

Just Hanging Around

Just some random photos of our fun family!
Walking on the dirt road near our house.  I think this was the day we walked down to the river to check out the boat ramp. The mosquito net was a must to keep the bugs from biting Olen Ray's sweetness.

Olen Ray loves to sit at the table during dinner time. He either sits in his high chair seat or in my lap while we eat. He really loves to look at the colors on the plate and listen to us talk about our days.  I really love this picture of us together!

You can see all the green beans on the counter behind us here.  We canned 33 quarts and 8 pints this week.  I did some on Saturday and my mom came to help me finish the second batch on Wednesday.  Pretty much everyone that came by snapped beans for a few minutes. 

First ride on the lawn mower with daddy.  Don't worry, he wasn't cutting grass.

Loving to snuggle in warm towels after a bath.

Busted!  Found this little man sucking on this little thumb one day after his nap. The benefits of a video monitor are catching moments like this so I can sneak in and snap a photo. 

Looking pretty cute there Olen Ray!

Taking a break from a walk at the river one day after church.

Watching some people float down the river.

It's stroller time...again!

No comments: