Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ten Weeks

My last weekly post apparently because mommy can't keep track of the weekly photos anymore (I guess you can tell my the delayed blog posts).  I tell her it's okay though because that means she is spending extra time with ME and who can resist this cuteness!  So, I have been waiting to say this "Happy Mother's Day."  During the night, I climbed out of my crib and hung some ferns on the porch for her so we could look at them together after nursing sessions.  She said I picked out some good ones and was super pleased with my climbing skills. Oh wait, that was just in my dream. My daddy put them up for me, but they are from me.  Now you can see them when you come visit our house and it gives mommy another reason to take me outside each day so she can water them.  I had that planned the whole time!  She also wanted a warp to carry me around in, so daddy helped me find it. I LOVE IT.  It is the one in the photos for my two month post.  Yes..I was still two months old when she took those photos, don't worry. 

Let's see, for Mother's Day, we went to church with Mama in Four Holes for the morning.  Mommy put me in my wrap and I wore an outfit from Mama.  Then we went to Aunt Sharon's house so daddy and Uncle Michael could fix lunch. It was great!  Mimi came that evening so mommy could go back to work. It was great to see everyone on Mother's Day.  Happy Mother's Day to all the great mom's out there. 

You can see some of my skills here as I practice tummy time. Mimi brought me this little box and there is a little boy that lives in there. Every time I look at the box, he looks at me!  It is so cool! When I laugh - he laughs, when I cry - he cries, when I smile - he smiles. He even has blue eyes.  You should all by a "boy in the box" toy for your baby.  They will love it..I sure do!



Please don't shed any tears about the weekly posts ending. I will get back on the computer every now and then and give you some info on what is happening in life, you know, the unabridged version.

P.S.  Mommy is going to be updating the blog some over the next few days, so keep checking back.  I told her we should put these photos and posts up for everyone to see even though they are a bit old.  She agreed and now we will click "publish".

No comments: